[QGIS-Developer] Feature freeze / exemptions

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:14:07 PDT 2018

> This mostly affects the small number of developers who do the job of
reviewing pull requests, just before the release they have the double
burden of finalizing their own pull requests and reviewing other pull
requests which tend to land also just a couple of days/hours before freeze

That's why I said we can't refuse you anything BTW :)

> I would propose to raise a motion after the release of 3.4 so we can
review and discuss them with enough time for everyone to raise their voice.
Does that work for you?

Perfect!