[QGIS-Developer] Can I automatically style a layer generated with a Processing Sink?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:00:55 PDT 2018

In a processing routine I create an output vector layer.

        self.addParameter(
            QgsProcessingParameterFeatureSink(
                self.PrmOutputLayer,
                tr('Output layer'))
            )

        (sink, dest_id) = self.parameterAsSink(parameters,
            self.PrmOutputLayer, context, fields, QgsWkbTypes.LineString,
srcCRS)

I would like to style the output layer by enabling a label based off of one
of the fields. Can I do this in Processing? I guess what I would like to
get is the actual vector layer that is created. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Calvin