[QGIS-Developer] Can I automatically style a layer generated with a Processing Sink?

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:48:14 PDT 2018

There's the possibility to set styles to the output of a saved model by
right-clicking on it (I think it's the GUI David was mentionning).

I'm not sure but this as well as Matteo's methods rely on external .qml
files, which is not ideal for models portability. It would be a great
addition to be able to embed the styles (actually, other files as well) in
the processing models themselves.

Cheers,

Olivier