[QGIS-Developer] Python QGIS 3 and the list of all visible layer in the map

enrico chiaradia enrico.chiaradia at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 18 06:13:28 PDT 2018

Hi list,

I'm working on my plugin (IOGeopaparazzi) in order to make it available
also for QGIS 3.

I have troubles converting this function
"iface.legendInterface().isLayerVisible(layer)" that checks the layer
visibility in a loop of all loaded layers in the map.

What I want to do is to make a list of only visible layers loaded in the
map.

legendInterface was completely deleted from the QGSI 3 API. How can I
reproduce the same function in QGIS 3? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

enrico