[QGIS-Developer] Unable to get QGIS interface in another laguage than the system's - broken feature?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:42:42 PDT 2018

Hi,

I don't know if it's a local issue nor how I can get it sorted but I'm
unable to change the language in which QGIS interface is displayed. I can
get access to the Options --> General but whatever language I choose,
reopening QGIS results in the same French interface. Creating new profile,
changing the language and reopening QGIS changes nothing. All my profiles
use the same language. The menu "User Interface Translation" still shows
the language I select in the combobox but that language is applied nowhere.

Regards,
Harrissou