[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-tr] Missing translated strings in localized master

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:20:21 PDT 2018

Oh yes, that's it. Thanks Jürgen. Browsing the dialogs/menus, I agree that
the use of ellipsis instead of 3 dots is the problem: whenever the original
label is with ellipsis, the translation is not used. And given how spread
those characters are used in the application, I'm afraid this is a big
issue for Windows non-English users (would be a pity for a LTR release).

Harrissou