[QGIS-Developer] Travis for plugin: "Processing(2): Error: Algorithm gdal:warpreproject not found"

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 07:06:07 PDT 2018

Hello all

I've never managed to get tests of Processing GDAL algorithms to run under
Travis for qgis2web. It returns:

Processing(2): Error: Algorithm gdal:warpreproject not found

(eg https://travis-ci.org/tomchadwin/qgis2web/jobs/430529787#L874)

Someone (possibly Nyall?) must have realized this was an issue some time
ago, and added the following to some tests:

@unittest.skipIf(int(gdal.VersionInfo('VERSION_NUM')) >=
GDAL_COMPUTE_VERSION(2, 0, 0), 'Test requires updating for GDAL 2.0')

These ones are indeed skipped (eg
https://travis-ci.org/tomchadwin/qgis2web/jobs/430529787#L1021)

Can I get this working? I'm only testing against release and dev (not LTR).

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html