[QGIS-Developer] Edit widget browse button crashes QGIS (hub:#19118)

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Sep 20 07:24:28 PDT 2018

Hello all

Has anyone been able to make any progress with
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19118? It seems severe to me, but perhaps the
fact that ?only Windows users have reproduced the issue means it hasn't had
much attention? If I can help with debugging or testing, let me know.

I'm specifically interested, as that edit widget is what allows images in
info popups in qgis2web exports, so I've been unable to investigate and
solve issues such as https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/issues/661.

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html