[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Fwd: Documentation writing

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:37:59 PDT 2018

Hi,

Matteo, I was just listing the areas I had in mind but I agree with you: we
should prioritize the issues. I think we should use paid program to tackle
what are more relevant to the project and setting a priority of what we
think should be documented is a necessary step. This will help to
concentrate and "guide" the upcoming writers.

We already have labels to handle that (blocker, high priority, even low
priority); they just need to be applied to the retained features/areas.

Regards,
Harrissou