[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2019 for QGIS 3D Improvement Proposal

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 03:28:23 PDT 2019

Dear QGIS developers,

My name is Ismail Sunni, I am from Indonesia. Currently, I am studying in
Germany for my master degree. Since I am now a student, I want to
participate in this year Google Summer of Code for QGIS. I am interested to
contribute and work on the 3D improvement
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2019-Ideas#qgis-3d-improvements>.
It's still young and I think that I can help with making it more complete.

I have discussed with Martin Dobias for a more detail idea and start my
proposal. Now, my proposal is more or less ready (according to me). But it
would be better if I get some feedback or suggestions from the QGIS
community itself. Since it will give impact to the community.

If you are interested, you can check my proposal in this URL:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RcXiEyziQyGurqDGRBN3g-het33liVD81WFjv8qQlt8/edit?usp=sharing

Please don't be hesitate to make a comment either in this email thread or
even in the document itself.

Thank you

Best regards

--