[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2019 for QGIS 3D Improvement Proposal

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 06:36:58 PDT 2019

Thanks Ismail for the proposal, looks great.

re Mac: I have also issues when undocking & docking 3d view. I suspect it
is qt bug with rendering of OpenGL panels. There is already ticket in the
tracker for the issue.
re Point clouds: The amount of work to make it happen in 3D is heavily
outside of GSOC scope, so maybe can we open another discussion on this
topic if you are interested?

Cheers,
Peter