[QGIS-Developer] rasters in FileGDB?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Apr 8 03:40:41 PDT 2019

On lundi 8 avril 2019 12:28:50 CEST Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
> is this limitation still valid?

Yes

> https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/110533/open-raster-stored-in-esri-v1
> 0-0-geodatabase-in-qgis-v2-4 I guess we depend fully on GDAL capabilities,
> right?

Yes, there was some prototyping done a couple years ago that confirmed there
was a high chance to be able to produce a GDAL raster driver to open
FileGeodatabase raster (without using the ESRI SDK, that doesn't offer this
capability). Mostly waiting for an interested party to develop/fund it.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com