[QGIS-Developer] Crashes on closing QGIS

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Apr 10 11:46:15 PDT 2019

Hi

I can help with the why part of the message:

- it has been caused by a wide variety of different reasons over time

- these reasons are often very specific to a local setup/project/system
environment

- because it doesn't cause data loss, the priority is reduced from
super-urgent to high

That said, this message unfortunately doesn't help to solve the problem,
but hopefully helps to understand

Matthias