[QGIS-Developer] About editbuffer and undostack

Jorge Infante joluinfante at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 03:43:10 PDT 2019

I am trying, to read in python, the list of operations performed on a layer
in edition, in the order of realization. I can read from the editbuffer,
the list of add, deletes and changes, but, I need to be able to access
these operations in order.
In principle, I see that in the undoStack there would be the list of
commands, in the order of performed, but, I need to link, to each of these
commands, with the id's present in the corresponding lists in the
editbuffer.
Can you give me a clue?
I see that the undostack, has the list of commands for each layer, but, I
can not find how they can be related, from python, with the corresponding
lists in editbuffer.

Thanks

jorge infante