[QGIS-Developer] Bug #21460?

Cory Albrecht maps at hanfastolfe.com
Thu Apr 11 13:24:11 PDT 2019

>  The best option is always come and collaborate with core team, in the
way that is most practical to you.

Well, that's why I came here because there's been no activity on that bug
for a month except my own comments. No requests for more information like
"please do X and tell me the output". I get that developer time to fix
things is not infinite (I am one myself), but good triage includes an
attempt to narrow down where in the code where the problem occurs to judge
the scope of the problem and comment to that effect so other developers
don't waste time duplicating the effort. But without any comments I don't
even seen an attempt to triage the issue.