[QGIS-Developer] FOSS4G CFP proposals around QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 15 03:17:15 PDT 2019

Hi,

Today is the last day submitting workshop and presentation proposals.

I wonder who/what was already submitted, so I could potentially help to
fill in gaps?

I could submit something around "tips&tricks with layouts/atlas/reports"
(including usage of variables and expressions).

How about

 	* QGIS server improvements (OGC validation, etc.)
 	* Behind the scenes of QGIS.ORG (it was presented in Dresden at
FOSSGIS by Anita and in A Coruna by myself; but I think not yet at a
FOSS4G conf)
 	* QGIS 3D (Lutra-guys - are you participating?)

How about doing a workshop around 3D and mesh rendering?

Thanks for your replies and greetings,

Andreas