[QGIS-Developer] FOSS4G CFP proposals around QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 15 04:48:56 PDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks Vincent.

What would be the content of a "State of QGIS" talk? It would obviously
not be possible to present all improvements in QGIS from the past year.
Would this be more like a "behind the scenes" talk where mainly issues
around community, organization, infrastructure, challenges we face, etc.
would be discussed?

Good to see that you will cover server/web client.

I had a quick exchange with Lutra regarding a 3D and mesh workshop.
Obviously this would overlap with your 3D with Postgis and QGIS
workshop. Would it still make sense to submit two proposals?

Greetings,
Andreas