[QGIS-Developer] FOSS4G CFP proposals around QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 15 05:40:07 PDT 2019

Thanks all for sharing your submissions.

In that case I'll submit two things:

1. A workshop proposal for tips and tricks in layouts, Atlas and reports
(incl. usage of variables and expressions)

2. A "State of QGIS talk" - assuming that this is not about a feature
frenzy talk, but rather discussing the internals (behind the scenes),
challenges and progress we have in the project.

Greetings,

Andreas