[QGIS-Developer] Some thought on LTR

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Aug 1 23:46:51 PDT 2019

Hi Matteo

On 8/2/19 7:15 AM, matteo wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Right -- but again, I see no concrete issues here. We have one issue
>> which isn't a regression (postgis rasters) and is instead a feature
>> request, and one regression which was caused by an important fix
>> (broken grass for Windows non-English users), not a feature! (And one
>> unknown issue cos you pasted the wrong link ;)
> just to finish the thread:
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/30787

Same situation as with grass here:

- A first issue was reported

- The fix for the first issue had unintended and unlucky side effects (a
risk that comes with every bugfix/change unfortunately)

- Followup problem was reported

- Patch was supplied within some days after reporting the regression

Matthias