[QGIS-Developer] A plea: "fixes" vs "features"

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 05:17:47 PDT 2019

Hi,

> Until we have evidence that this argument is valid, I think it's
> actually causing much more harm to the community than good. (It can
> easily be mis-interpreted as "you wasted your time volunteering this
> contribution, you should have fixed #xyz instead.")

nobody should ever ever judge how a volunteering contribution should be
made: everybody can/should and must focus on what is the most important
task to work on.

of course this is far far far away from what I have in mind and I
understand what you mean when you say that the not knowing the whole
community-effort could lead to some misinterpretation.

Cheers

Matteo