[QGIS-Developer] WMTS problem on QGIS 3.4 server?

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Aug 28 04:36:32 PDT 2019

Hi Luca,

The first one sounds like a bug and I''d suggest reporting it to the
qgis bug tracker.

For clarity: Are we talking about the layer Name or the layer Title? The
Name is a unique ID for a layer; the vast majority of WxS servers don't
use spaces in their layer names, instead they use underscores.

The Title is the human-friendly title of the layer and should only be
used to represent things to us humans.

(Also this question would have been better asked on the QGIS Users list;
the dev list is for actually developing QGIS)

Cheers,

Jonathan