[QGIS-Developer] PG Rasters: problems loading after saving to a project in db

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 2 05:51:49 PST 2019

Hi all,
on Sid and on QGIS 3.10 self compiled:
* I can load them from DB Manager and (for 3.10) from the Browser
* I can save them in a project, but what I reopen it they are displayed
in the legend, not in the canvas
* after reopening the project, subsequent attempts of loading rasters
fail with:
Error browsing database for PostGIS Raster properties: no server
connection (3 dialogs)
until I restart QGIS.
Looks like a bug, confirmed?
Cheers.

[0]Versione server:
PostgreSQL 11.5 (Debian 11.5-1+deb10u1) on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled
by gcc (Debian 8.3.0-6) 8.3.0, 64-bit

PostGIS
Libreria:
2.5.1