[QGIS-Developer] osgeo4w's qgis-dev package broken, proj_7_0.dll missing

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:22:35 PST 2019

Hi Nirvn,

Yesterday I saw the update from proj-dev 7.0.0-57 to proj-dev 6.3.0-8 on
OSGeo4W. I suspected that it would break QGIS because it was compiled
against proj-dev 7.0. So, I didn't proceed with the update. I think it was
a good option! :)

But I believe that should be fixed in the next build.

Best regards,
Pedro

Mathieu Pellerin <nirvn.asia at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 5/12/2019
à(s) 10:43: