[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Onboarding Day?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 5 04:32:24 PST 2019

Hi Raymond,

I think it is a good idea. I was about to ask if we can already arrive
on the 12th - but I guess this would answer my question.

I could talk about ways to "support" QGIS financially (just a really
short talk summarizing how one can contribute and how the funds are
used, but maybe useful).

Greetings,

Andreas