[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Onboarding Day?

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:13:57 PST 2019

Hi Raymond,
I won't be at the hackfest this time but I could record a screencast before
the HF so users can try to get the development setup running even before
they arrive.

If I would attend an onboarding session for me it would be very interesting
to watch how an experienced QGIS developer would debug a bug.

regards,
Thomas