[QGIS-Developer] OGC API Features provider

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Dec 11 10:56:38 PST 2019

> Finally, did I understood you correctly regarding the QGIS client options:
>
> At 10. Dec. 2019 20:48 Even Rouault wrote:
> > > Question 1: Any idea what QGIS makes it's OGC-API-Features reader to
> > > add limit=10?
> >
> > Because that's the page size it detects from your service, or more
> > presumably the default value if your service doesn't implement /api
> > properly. You can tune it in the "WFS option" group of the "Modify WFS
> > connection" dialog
> I've added the WFS3 (alias OGC API-F) service using QGIS menu item
> "Add Vector Layer..." in menu "Layer".

No, this way you'll use the OGR WFS3/OAPIF driver

I mean the "Add WFS Layer" entry (which should be renamed by the way to "Add
WFS / OGC API - Features Layer") which will make you go to the "WFS / OGC API
- Features" tab of Data Source Manager. There you will use the native QGIS
provider (if using QGIS master)

http://www.spatialys.com