[QGIS-Developer] Improve build times with ccache

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Dec 16 00:22:08 PST 2019

Hi again,

Just remembered another nifty trick. Only compile the target
qgis_desktop (ninja qgis_desktop) when working on desktop related code.
That will also skip compiling server and linking tests. Therefore: if
you want to run cpp tests locally, you have to also to remember to build
them individually.

And by the way welcome on board :)

Matthias