[QGIS-Developer] Windows CI

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Dec 23 07:21:28 PST 2019

Hi Matthias,

On Mon, 23. Dec 2019 at 12:12:23 +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Right now we seem to have two builds running always, one on azure qgis and
> one on azure jef, where the second one currently times out after many hours
> in the queue. Is there a reason for keeping them both or is the jef-build
> just a leftover from initial efforts?

Not sure if that overlapped - I noticed a ticket mentioning this earlier and
removed my paused pipeline.  I paused the my second pipeline a while ago and
expected that to also stop queuing new jobs, while it apparently just stops
building them.

Removing the builds also cancelled all the queued jobs.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode