[QGIS-Developer] A Coruña meeting travel support

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 4 05:03:18 PST 2019

Hi,

If you plan to visit the A Coruña dev meeting and would like to get
travel support, please do not forget to fill in the form at
https://goo.gl/forms/YKm5fo7ll5GfQEJI3

Reimbursement of travel cost will be done during or shortly after the
meeting.

In order to make life easier for me, it would be great if you would send
me ONE SINGLE PDF with the following information:

1. Your name and address

2. Your IBAN number and SWIFT code

3. A list of items you want to get reimbursed and their cost

4. The total cost

5. All of your invoices/receipts

PLEASE, PLEASE: do not send me many different jpeg files, but combine
everything into one single PDF file. This can be easily done in
LibreOffice, or using one of the free PDF tools, such as PDFSAM or
similar. There are also online services that allow to combine different
PDF and jpegs into one single PDF.

Thanks a lot for your collaboration - looking forward to meet you in A
Coruña!

Greetings,

Andreas