[QGIS-Developer] Windows only version of a QGIS 2.18x plugin

Axel Andersson axel.n.c.andersson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:59:08 PST 2019

On the subject, is there any possibility to test a plugin at another
platform?

I'm developing my plugin on Windows machine and I have a Linux server,
which I can test the plugin on but when it comes to OSX I have no machine
to test it on. Does anyone have experience/good cookbooks how to set up a
OSX virtual box or something similar to test a plugin in?

Best regards
Axel