[QGIS-Developer] People Replying to the Redmine emails....going to /dev/null ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 14 01:38:34 PST 2019

Hi,

Since some time I receive redmine emails of issues which I did not
subscribe to or are involved in. Never thought about it and just ignored.
But today I clicked on the link to the issue, to reply, and found that
that actual email/attachment was NOT in the issue.

Turns out that (I think) those people reply directly to the emails they
receive from Redmine, BUT the reply address is 'redmine at qgis.org' which
apparently is sent to me and/or other admins.

I think we need to do something on this.
- either make the reply email a 'noreply at qgis.org' (or another non
existent email address)
- or (if possible) make the replies work like on github: a reply to
redmin at qgis.org is attached on the issue as comment...

Anybody has some time to dive into this?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde