[QGIS-Developer] qgis flatpak - how to install additional python packages required by plugins?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:34:15 PST 2019

Daniele, all

I've checked the linked issue (and the others too) and it seems like there
isn't much traction to this. I'm just bringing it to attention here on the
list.

>From what I've gathered there is currently no easy way of installing
additional python packages that might be required by plugins when using the
flatpak install.

The flatpak effort seems great, but IMO, without a working strategy for
installation of plugin dependencies it is hard to consider it a viable
approach.

Anyone else has had success rocking the flatpak build with additional
python packges?

Daniele Viganò <daniele at vigano.me> escreveu no dia terça, 19/02/2019 à(s)
11:57: