[QGIS-Developer] Stacktrace for crashes under Windows

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 01:15:53 PST 2019

Hi,

I have a reproducable crash when opening the attribute table in form
mode on Windows. Most likely related to some relation reference widget
initialization. The same crash doesn't happen on Linux (at least not
when the PostgreSQL db is on the same machine).

Now - Matthias could have a look at it.

However, my problem is, that I can't see the crash dialogue anymore
where I can copy the stracktrace.

The debugging symbols are installed for my OSGeo4W installations,
however, I never see a dialogue where I could copy the stacktrace.

Is there some setting that enables display of crash dialogue /
stacktrace on Windows?

All I get is this dialogue here:

Thanks if you have any idea.

Andreas