[QGIS-Developer] Stacktrace for crashes under Windows

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 03:38:31 PST 2019

Hi all,

Yes - I also think that my crash is related to an edit widget in form
view (relation reference widget).

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the same crash on Linux - even with a
slow db connection the crash doesn't appear on Linux.

Shortly before the crash, I get the numeric values in the relation
reference widgets, instead of the human readable text values I expected.

Andreas