[QGIS-Developer] Algorithms help files not available for translation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:04:30 PST 2019

Hi devs,

A user who wanted to translate some strings in QGIS 3.4 contacted me
because he could not find them. Giving it a look, it looks like no text
from the
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/help/qgis.yaml
is available for translation (I couldn't find in transifex nor in the ts
file), condemning us to feed our users with only English help texts, for
their first contact with algs. Not nice imho.

Is that a bug or some kind of limitations? Otherwise any chance to get this
fixed in master and backported, please?
Thanks,

Harrissou