[QGIS-Developer] 3.6 changelog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Feb 26 23:20:00 PST 2019

On 27/02/2019 04.41, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 17:32, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it> wrote:
>> Hi Nyall,
>> looking at the changelog I don't see the raster SLD export.
>> We have a guide and screenshots here:
>> https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/styling/qgis/index.html#exporting-raster-symbology

> This wasn't an intentional omission, it was just committed after I'd
> already populated the list.

To All Devs, Funders and Users,

If you know (or you did) something new is created: just add it yourself.

The changelog is not something that is compiled together by a select
group of devs/psc or so.
Everybody can make a login and add his/her favorite piece!

It's easier for us to take out double items then to add something we are
not even aware of :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde