[QGIS-Developer] Branch protection enabled for 3.4

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Feb 28 06:36:06 PST 2019

Hi,

Currently there's also the "Require branches to be up to date before
merging" option activated.

I think this option is quite painful because it requires travis to rerun
all the time which takes a lot of time, introduces many merge commits
and at the same time adds very little protection (I'm not aware of a
single pull request where it would have been useful. Ever.).

Any objections to disabling this option?

Matthias