[QGIS-Developer] Vertex tool and cache invalidation

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:22:21 PST 2019

Hi Hugo

Are the issues you mentioned solved now by your PR
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/8724 or that was some other separate
issue?

For your open question with "click first" behavior of vertex tool as
an option - I don't know. There has been some interest to address some
ergonomic issues in the new implementation, but I am not sure yet what
we would end up doing...

Cheers
Martin