[QGIS-Developer] Call for nominations for new QGIS community voting members

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Jan 8 01:22:02 PST 2019

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 7 stycznia 2019 23:57:02 CET Marco Bernasocchi pisze:
> Hi Everybody, this is a gentle reminder that the Call for nominations at
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/Lfk1VBDKlRAOrWYq1
>
> will close January 9th 2019 at midnight (GMT).
>
> Cheers
> Marco

Hi All,

I have one stupid question: how can we know who is interested in being
nominated and who prefers to rather keep away and not be burdened with the
voting duties? :) Maybe it's because I missed a lot of hackfests, but I simply
don't know who wants to join QGIS.ORG.

Some of you know I'm looking for a way to be able to also represent the
QGIS.ORG somehow when I'm representing the QGIS project here in Poland, and
unfortunately being the voting member seems to be the only bridge between
them. I'm sure there is a bunch of us in similar situation, much more
deserving this position than me, so if any of you wants/needs my nomination
for fulfilling your representative duties or any other reasons, please let me
know to help me making the right nominations! :)

Cheers,

Borys