[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-community-team] Call for nominations for new QGIS community voting members

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Jan 10 09:59:59 PST 2019

For me it's perfectly fine if the PSC member calls for the nominations.

I prefer the nominations to be public, for the reason Jorge mentioned:
encouraging more people to make nominations.

But first of all, I'd organize voting for nominated candidates instead of just
counting private nominations. I believe it would involve much
more committers to vote.

Regards,
Borys