[QGIS-Developer] Redmine stats

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 15 00:03:41 PST 2019

Hi Richard,

On 15/01/19 07:53, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> I had a look at that page, it is 4 years old, and updates the database
> schema? Anybody experience with this or anybody wants to fix the
> database if anything goes wrong ;-)
> (Maybe try at the hackfest after a db backup, not we run Redmine 2.5.2)

thanks for your reply (and glad also Nyall is intersted - I really think
this should make part of our quality control strategy).
The plugin I mentioned was just an example. I see there are many, e.g.:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=redmine+statistics&t=ffab&ia=images
Selecting the most appropriate is an important part of the job.
Unfortunately, many are not free, but I do not think we need very fancy
stuff- the rate of opening and closing tickets over time is probably the
most important thing. Any Redmine expert around?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: