[QGIS-Developer] Proposal for QGIS Documentation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:42:40 PST 2019

Hi Anita,

>     I am not very enthusiast of the automatic merging and closing of
>     PRs. People have different velocities, and I don't think it's good
>     to close a someones PR (that put some good work on it) just because
>     no one with merge rights was able to review it. It is very discouraging.
>

> I think the suggestion was to automatically accept and merge them if
> nobody with merge rights gets around to doing it.

nope. What I'm suggesting is to automatic merge PR made by author having
commit rights on the repo after a while and to close (or putting into
stale) PR made by "external" people if there is not activity for a while.

This could speed up the cue of PR and prevent eventual breaking of docs.

Cheers

Matteo