[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: [qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals] Translation of .qgs project files (#90)

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:28:56 PST 2019

My 2 quick cents:

1 - new features or significant changes to existing features *must* provide
a description of the feature/changes or a link to it in some form (a QEP,
the PR text, a blog post an extensive commit message etc., suitable for
copy-paste into the documentation)
2 - little documentation is better than no documentation at all. I suggest
that the documentation team be less strict in accepting PRs and lower the
bar: we/they can always make it better later
3 - (speaking about the server) consider the audience: we do not need/want
to document the standard apache/nginx/fcgi/mod_rewrite/whatever web-server
setup, but we may provide pointers to upstream documentation

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:48 PM Matteo Ghetta <matteo.ghetta at faunalia.eu>
wrote:

> Fully agreed with all the comments.
>
> What are devs thoughts? ;)