[QGIS-Developer] confirmation message after plugin upload

Alessandro Cristofori compatt84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:21:01 PST 2019

Hello,
I have just uploaded to the QGIS plugin repository my first plug-in.

After having read all the documentation, provided a LICENSE a README and
having filled the metadata.txt file I zipped it and uploaded via the upload
page.

As a confirmation I get a white page that says "You cannot modify this
plugin". White page with just a just this message on top.

Does this mean that the upload was successful or not? And if not, what
could I do to upload a plugin correctly?

Thanks

Alessandro