[QGIS-Developer] Dowloading zipped files

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:51:46 PST 2019

On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 01:54, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> * openskiron, on the other hand, provides zipfiles: is ther a way to
> unzip and load automatically the files after download?

I'm not aware of any existing algorithms which do this - but it sounds
like a great idea!

Tech details:

I think we'd need to pair this with another algorithm which would
allow a list of files to be filtered by a file pattern, to find a
particular matching file. You'd need some way of getting the correct
output from the zip file (unless it was consistently named?)

Nyall