[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server: GetLegendGraphic questions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 28 00:26:33 PST 2019

Hi,

I have two GetLegendGraphic questions which I couldn't find out with our
documentation:

1.

Can QGIS server produce a filtered GetLegendGraphic response where only
one or more categories are shown instead of the whole layer?

If so - would this work with the RULE parameter?

Would you have a sample request how to do this?

2.

Can I request the symbols only (e.g. only the box of a polygon layer),
without layer title and without the text next to the legend box?

Thanks,
Andreas