[QGIS-Developer] plugin globe with QGIS 3

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 00:44:20 PST 2019

Hi Alain,

We are in process of adding the features to QGIS gradually. Unfortunately,
it is not possible to add all of the features all in one go, as 3D was
completely done from scratch in QGIS 3.
There will be some new features from the crowd-funding in 3.6. But globe is
likely to be included in 3.8.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Kind regards
Saber

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 08:31, FERRATON Alain (Chef de groupe) -
SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO/ET <Alain.Ferraton at developpement-durable.gouv.fr> wrote:

> Hi ,
> the globe plugin has not been ported to QGIS 3
> ticket #15536 does not seem to have had any continuation to date.
> according to https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/crowdfunding/more-qgis-3d/
> a globe functionality should be developed in QGIS 3 (earth as a globe).
> what is the roadmap today to have this functionality that interests us
> for the use of fishing fleet management?
>
> Regards,
> Alain
>
> --
>
> FERRATON Alain
> Ministère de la Transition écologique et solidaire (MTES)
> SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO
> Chef du groupe Expertise Technique
> 02.40.12.84.08

Saber Razmjooei