[QGIS-Developer] [FEATURE EXCEPTION] Export SLD 1.0 for Rasters. Merge exception request for QGIS 3.6

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:56:17 PST 2019

Hi

with this I want to ask if it is possible to insert the new feature:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9049

in the next 3.6 LTR.

these are the technical reasons:
1) do not affect any existing feature. The only critical point could be the
change of some SLD export method from const to no const (I'll explain in
the PR the reason)
2) can be useful for any public institution using geoserver as backend when
public institutions suppose to install LTR version.

There are the personal reason:
0) I really do not like to force the rules and following ones are my
personal reason why I wasn't able to respect feature freeze.
1) busy organizing a complex (for me) conference
2) All family sick... I'm still sick!

let me know

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir