[QGIS-Developer] Issues ID mapping (was: Post github issues migration clean ups - some proposals)

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Jun 1 11:58:17 PDT 2019

Hi Sandro,

No. It's https://issues.qgis.org/github/30003

> > > How did you implement it  ?
> >
> > RewriteMap

> Any way to make that system smart enough to tell if a ticket
> is a github one or a redmine one ?

Yes.  Every redmine ticket number is mapped to it's corresponding
github ticket number - all other numbers are passed throught to github
unchanged.

> Or is there an overlap between GitHub PR numbers and Redmine numbers?

Yes.  Redmine tickets range from 10 to 22134 and github tickets from 10094 to
29945.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode