[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Print Layouts Graphs and Charts – campaign deadline extended!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 00:05:22 PDT 2019

On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 20:53, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi lists!
>
> I'm sure most members of this list will already be familiar with the QGIS Print Layouts Graphs and Charts crowd funding which North Road are currently running in partnership with Faunalia.
>
> Unfortunately the required funds for this campaign weren’t raised within our original April 30 deadline. But, because both North Road and Faunalia very much want to see this work progress, we’ve decided to extend this campaign by an additional 30 days in the hopes that the users and organisations from the wider QGIS community will jump onboard and pledge the remaining required funds.
>
> This missing feature is a large gap in QGIS printing capabilities, so we’re counting on everyone to show their support and spread the word to the local user groups, QGIS users, and any other organisations you know of who rely on QGIS and would love to see its inbuilt reporting capabilities levelled up!
>
> More details about the campaign and the planned functionality are available at https://north-road.com/qgis-data-plotly-campaign/

Great news -- thanks to the extended deadline, and dozens of fantastic
sponsors, this campaign hit its target and the work will proceed as
planned!

More details at
https://north-road.com/2019/04/30/qgis-print-layouts-graphs-and-charts-campaign-deadline-extended/

Many thanks to everyone involved, all the sponsors, and everyone who
helped spread the word about this campaign.

Nyall